Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homework#5, Computer thru Time


I think that computers have changed in my lifetime by more people getting addicted to computer devices and make it their lives. When I was growing up my first computer was a huge computer and now I have a laptop and flat screen computer. Computers got much smaller and take it anywhere, keyboards and mouses are without a cable connected to the computer. When I was in grade school the computers were huge and mouse had a ball underneath it and now its like a little red light. Now computers are even like phones and easy to do anything, you don't even have to call the person to tell them something just text them or email them. My mom told me that when she was around my age it wouldn't be as easy as now because before if you wanted to send a message to someone you would have to send a mail or call them which made it more personal. When she had to call someone to tell them something or go and see the person not email or text or aim someone. Than my dad said that it was beautiful without computers. Because no body spent time with their technology they spent more time with family than electronics like now. He would play with his yoyo, kites, soccer, and little things but those little things meant a lot to him. Their lives were good and happy even without computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment